Dr. Genna Gelfand?
ALL YOUR DENTAL NEEDS ADDRESSED UNDER 1 ROOF
- Advanced Post-Graduate Training & Excels in
● Implant Placement & Restoration
● Invisalign® - PREFERRED Provider
● Sedation Dentistry - IV Certified
- MASTERSHIP - International Dental Implant Association
● Awarded for Distinguished Implant Excellence
- 2000+ Implants Placed in 10+ Years
- Trains Dentists on Implant Placement & Extractions
Why Bonding?Tooth bonding is used for a variety of purposes:
- Correcting a tooth gap.
- Covering discolorations.
- Repairing chipped/cracked teeth.
The Bonding ProcedureBonding takes approximately 30-60 minutes in a single visit to our office.
- First, we select a shade of composite resin that is as close as possible to the shade of your teeth.
- A liquid is then applied that helps the bonding material adhere to the teeth.
- The composite resin is applied to the teeth, smoothed into the desired shape and hardened with a high intensity light.
- After the resin has hardened, a few final touches are made, and the teeth being treated are polished until they resemble the other teeth.