Dr. Genna Gelfand?
ALL YOUR DENTAL NEEDS ADDRESSED UNDER 1 ROOF
- Advanced Post-Graduate Training & Excels in
● Implant Placement & Restoration
● Invisalign® - PREFERRED Provider
● Sedation Dentistry - IV Certified
- MASTERSHIP - International Dental Implant Association
● Awarded for Distinguished Implant Excellence
- 2000+ Implants Placed in 10+ Years
- Trains Dentists on Implant Placement & Extractions
Dr. G. Gelfand is an Invisalign® PREFERRED Provider.
You’ve dreamed of a beautiful smile for as long as you can remember. It’s NOT too late! From teens to seniors that beautiful smile is just an Invisalign® procedure away.
What is Invisalign®?Invisalign® has changed the face of orthodontics. Instead of wires attached to your teeth, your teeth can now be straightened invisibly.
- Invisalign® is clear. You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Invisalign® is removable. Unlike braces, you can eat and drink what you want during treatment. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign® is comfortable. No metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation, and less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- A set of aligners are worn for 1 week, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the dentist has prescribed.
- You will visit us approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 6 months. This of course will vary from case to case.
The aligners are made through a combination of our dentists’ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology provided by the Invisalign® company.